Thursday, March 16, 2006

Every opinion is different...

Credits : Spring Charm kit by Jasbeanie available at Jasbeanie designs and SBB.

At the Aussie chat at Digiscrapdivas on Tuesday night we were all talking about how some of our favourite layouts get few or no comments... and then others, that we may not really like get heaps. Everybody finds different things appealing. I am constantly surprised at what other people like in my layouts.

I love this layout of Bianca at the park, its probably my favorite of the scrapping I have done this week... Didn't get any love in the gallery though. Still its not about the comments, I'm doing this for me.

Very uneventful night at work. Came home to find that my treasure of a husband had cut the kids lunches for tomorrow, ironed Jacob's uniform, folded the clean washing and washed the floor. What a wonderful way to end the day.

1 comment:

ksharonk said...

Oh, I would keep that husband of yours, Jodie! He does sound like a treasure, lol! Just so long as you are happy ... keep scrapping for yourself, and if others like what you do, that is a bonus! :)