Friday, March 31, 2006

Jacob's request...

t
Credits : Jingle Papers by Tracy Ann Robinson
Jingle and Jumble Rub ons by Tracy Ann Robinson
Stitching by Shabby Princess
Font is Susies Hand

Journalling reads:
May God bless and keep you always, May your wishes all come true, May you always do for others And let others do for you. May you build a ladder to the stars And climb on every rung, May you stay forever young

Lyrics by Bob Dylan

"You are just always doing pictures of Bianca... never me!"... well I don't think that is strictly true but at the request of my first born, here is a layout of Jacob!

Love DIP to scrap with, but I hate the way its not as clear when you upload to the web, or least its not when I use it LOL! I keep getting comments in the galleries, about how hard it is to read my journalling... drives me crazy. If anyone has any hints feel free to let me know...





1 comment:

ksharonk said...

He is SUCH a handsome boy, Jodie! Can't help you with the font problem, as I'm a PSCS2 girlie! :)