Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Playing favorites...


Credits: March Mega Kit from Digiscrapdivas, font is century gothic

Its funny how my favorite layouts are often the ones I throw together in a hurry, or happen when I am just playing around. Maybe its the lack of pressure? Logged onto DSD last night, saw the colour challenge, looked like fun and half an hour later... my current favorite. Bianca just loves these sunglasses, she is hardly ever without them.

Not a very eventful day yesterday, nine hours at work,without even a window to see out of! It was freeeeezing here so at least I didn't miss much of a day outside. Today its back to sunny and warm and Bianca keeps pestering me to run under the sprinkler. After the initial success with no nappy overnight awoke to a wet bed today, I knew it was too good to be true. So washing linen and remaking beds today... what an exciting life I lead LOL!

No comments: