Saturday, April 29, 2006

Finally printing...

I have been digiscrapping since August last year and have only ever printed 28 layouts... and they were for a gift album for my Mum for Christmas! I had a very basic printer and while the layouts looked okay when printed, it wasn't borderless and tended to pull the paper off line all the time. So today Mark said "lets just get a decent printer"... so we are now the proud owners of a HP Photosmart 3310. I am so EXCITED... even though I just realized I have 8 months of layouts to print out! I can even scan negatives and slides. My parents only purchased a print camera when I was about 8 years old, so every image I have of myself prior to that is a slide!
Oh I am in seventh heaven!!!!

1 comment:

ksharonk said...

Oh happy days ... until you realize just how LONG it will take you to print them ALL out, lol! So just exactly how many digilayouts have you created in that time ... hmmmmm? What are you going to put the layouts in? Have you a particular album in mind? Don't forget to have fun ... :)