Sunday, April 30, 2006

Questions, questions and more questions...

I'm afraid to count any further... since last August I have scrapped 110 layouts of Bianca alone (although the first 20 or so I probably won't bother printing). Then there is a folder for Jacob, a folder for Jacob and Bianca together, a folder for my nieces, friends, family and extended family.
I cannot even begin to contemplate how long it is going to take me to print all this stuff.... my scrapbooking folder is 9.21 gb!

Then last night I also thought hmmm... now how am I going to organise all this stuff into albums.
One for each child maybe? but then what about the pages with both of them... do I print two copies one for each album? What about all the other pages? Do I just put it all in the one album? One for each year?.... Hmmm so many questions! If anyone has any brilliant organising suggestions PLEASE let me know - I am a master at indecision.

No comments: