The phone rang, my father in law asks "what are you doing?". "Not much" I reply. So he then says they will be arriving with fish and chips for lunch in 30 minutes. Thats great, love fish and chips... just neglected to tell him that I am still dressed in bright blue floral pjs, slippers, unshowered and totally ungroomed. Well in 12.5 minutes it is possible to shower, blow dry hair and get dressed... hey and still have time to post on my blog.
Here is a layout I did this morning, whilst still in my pjs.
Photo by me and title by Jacob! I was sitting staring at the monitor, trying to think of a title when Jacob asked what I was doing. When I said "trying to decide what to call this" he said "Oh that's easy - call it sweet"... so sweet it is. The kit is elegant evening by Suzy Nunes... on sale at The digi shoppe this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment