Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Its easy being green...

With these wonderful kits from Tracy! I'm not really into green... but I love this frivolity kit so much I've already done two layouts with it. Bit different style for me, but these flowers are so gorgeous ... and suprisingly I really love the green.


Credits: Frivolity paper, random colour words and random blooms all by Tracy Ann Robinson
Took this photo up the East Coast on the weekend at a beautiful garden and tea shop we visited. It was about three acres, lots of fountains, budgies, ducks, chickens, a lake, a swing and several bridges. Jacob and Bianca were in seventh heaven. It also served cappacino, so I was happy as well.


Credits: Frivolity kit by Tracy Ann Robinson

This is a shot from last year. Bianca's favorite book is called What makes Maisie laugh? We must have read it to her at least several hundred times... and each time it still makes her laugh!

What else has been happening. It has been freezing here lately, so I had to dig into the kids winter wardrobes... only to find that they have grown several inches and most of their trousers are far too short! Great excuse to shop LOL! So popped into Target this morning and picked up some basics, jeans and leggings, to see us through the cooler months. Bianca had a major meltdown when I refused to buy her an ice cream at 9.05 am, but that was the only drama.

Have about six loads of laundry from the weekend to catch up on, ready to go away for Easter and heaps of housework... exciting life isn't it LOL!

Anyway here is one final layout.... that is not green. I love the quote and it just seemed to go so well with this photo and kit. Everything here is from Tracy Ann Robinson's Flutter kit from Sweet Shoppe designs. Must go my washing machine is calling!

1 comment:

ksharonk said...

They are yummy kits, aren't they? Love how you have scrapped with them ... :)