Thursday, April 13, 2006

Heading off...

So this is where we are heading off to... no computer, no phone, no mobile reception... I don't miss any of it one little bit. Absolute heaven!
Lots of walking, fishing, relaxing, an open fire, reading... can't wait.

Just spent the entire morning rushing around packing. I'm sure we have heaps more stuff than we possible need, but hey that's travelling with kids right! At least that's my excuse LOL.

Have managed to hide the Easter goodies from prying little eyes, just hoping we make it there without a breakage. Jacob and Bianca are very excited... going to the shack means they get to stay up late, fossick for treasures outside and most exciting of all... five days with Nana. They have been counting the sleeps until today all week.

Hope you all have a great Easter... catch you next week!

1 comment:

ksharonk said...

Have a GREAT break, Jodie! We are off camping too, though I suspect I am a trifle LESS excited about leaving all the trappings of civilisation behind than you are, lol! Here's to surviving ... ;)