
Credits: Jostle basics and rub ons from the Design it series by Tracy Ann Robinson
Okay Peta I know! I am going to have to take it all back, all the jokes about you blogging all the time ROFLOL!
This is my third post today... I am getting just as bad!
My excuse is that I promised Jacob a layout of himself... at least that is my excuse and I am sticking to it!
Anyway... here is Jacob being very brave and grown up on the motor bike with our neighbour Terrence at the shack. He really wanted a ride, but it took him a while to work up the courage. Funny how time passes by and while some things change others never do. Terrence's father used to give my sister and I rides on his four wheel motor bike when we were kids at the shack... now his son is doing the same for my kids. Makes me feel old LOL!
Had a boring, cold night at work, with hardly any customers. The ISP was offline, so couldn't even get on the net to pass the time. To make matters worse, I lost a filling from one of my teeth this afternoon. Its very tender so now I have to go to the Dentist tomorrow. Arrgh! Did come home to find that my wonderful husband had folded three baskets of washing for me. What a nice finish to the day.
So I promise I am going to bed now... no more blog entries today! Hmmm today ends in about 15 minutes ...
2 comments:
HAHA - nah nah nah :P
although you have lost time to make up for.. what's my excuess??
Totaly love this one - would you cut it out? hehe ;)
Keep posting ... I love seeing what you have been up to! :)
Post a Comment