Saturday, April 22, 2006

Trying something a bit different...


Credits: Brown Paper from Artlines 2 Collection by Tracy Ann Robinson;
Pink paper, ribbon and flower from Neapolitan by Manda Bean and Mindy Terasawa;
Stitching by Shabby Princess; Fonts are scriptina and susies hand.

journaling reads:
Beautiful... its the first thing that most people say when they look at these photos. And you are a gorgeous, beautiful and attractive girl. But Bianca I hope you always remember that true beauty comes from within. It radiates from a pure and loving soul... and that is what makes you truly so beautiful. A beauty that will stay with you for life.


Playing around tonight with these photos of Bianca taken at Easter. This layout was inspired by the work of the fabulously talented cd muckosky... here is a link to her blog. What I would give to be that talented a scrapper!

cd muckosky

This is a different to my normal style, but it was fun to try something different. I'm a simple scrapper at heart... I tend to spend more time taking things off my pages than I do adding them. So I was pretty happy with the way this turned out.

Had a fairly laid back day, did a few chores around home, a bit of craft with my kids, my easy never fail pasta dish for dinner... nothing to stressful. I promised Jacob he could stay up to watch Antz on TV tonight. I had plans to iron, but them he said "please sit on the couch with me Mum?"... it wasn't a hard choice the couch won. Of course that still leaves a full basket of ironing for tomorrow, oh well!

1 comment:

ksharonk said...

I like it, your 'something different' ... you know, the ironing will ALWAYS be there tomorrow, but your children won't be! :)