Monday, May 08, 2006

Caught by Sharon...

I was caught... sharon tagged me... so here goes:

In my Fridge ...
1. 4 litres of milk
2. grapes, apples and watermelon

3. white wine
4. Yogo chocolate custard
5. corn relish and cream cheese dip

In my Closet ...
1. clothing in four different sizes... One can only dream!
2. 4 cameras
3. Too many magazines

4. Jacob and Bianca's artwork
5. a shirt my grandfather gave me for my 16th birthday

In my handbag ...
1. wallet, diary and keys

2. my new mobile phone, which I really must learn how to use properly
3. 4 lipsticks
4. a dummy
5. several matchbox cars


In my Car ...
1. 3 umbrellas

2. tissues and baby wipes
3. several Maisy mouse books
4. sunglasses
5. magazines and junk mail

On my DVD / Video player/Computer
1. Dora the explorer

2. Toy story
3. Age of empires... what can I say, when I am not scrapping I love destroying ancient civilizations
4. ebay home page
5. Far to many scrapbooking kits than I will ever admit to.

I tag ...
Absolutely no one... sorry! I'm not even sure that there are five people who read this blog LOL!

1 comment:

ksharonk said...

Thanks for playing! Perhaps if I tag you again ... then I'll come back and read your blog again, lol! Only joking, I am sure heaps of people read your blog, lots more than you think! It's fun reading about the schtuff other people have in their house/car etc., isn't it? :)