Here are a few goodies I picked up...




But wait there's more... This is just what I have managed to download and unzip so far. I also picked up some stuff from Jen Wilson and Michelle Underwood at SBB. At the Sweete Shoppe I decided on Sara Carling's Fleursdautomme and Aero... I had been eyeing off both of them for ages., I had to spend $10.00 to get their special collaborative kit... so that was a good enough excuse! Gina Cabrera's freebies, Kathy Moore had a deal where she gave a gift certificate equal in value to your purchase, so I still have some more shopping to look forward to. Oh and Michelle Colemans Brush strokes at Scrap Artist.
I think I have sent my poor internet connection into overdrive, and I still have more to go.
2 comments:
I see your shopping trolley is nearly full, lol! I refuse to shop ... I have MANY more kits than I will ever scrap at the moment, lol! :)
OHHH that's awesome list - I so want that circle of friends kit - can you use paypal there yet?? Can't wait to see all the layouts you get done :)
Post a Comment