Monday, May 01, 2006

Ending on a good note...

I knew my day had to get better... it probably couldn't have got much worse. So what do I do to relax, I scrap of course!

Used Jasmine's new kit called Mummy Dearest, which is exclusive to A Cherry On Top ... just have to do a Mothers Day layout with a kit of that name. These photos aren't that great, taken with our old camera, in the days when we weren't really into photography... but its my first official Mothers Day so they are special to me. Jacob was actually the result of my seventh pregnacy... for a long time I thought that Mark and I would never be parents. So both Jacob, Bianca and the memory of this day are very precious to me.


Credits: Mummy Dearest by Jasbeanie, Fonts are century gothic and calisto mt

Its late, I'm tired, it has been a very long day... and I am off to bed.



1 comment:

ksharonk said...

Oh, don't you guys look cute ... beautiful layout, Jodie! :)