Saturday, May 27, 2006

Housebound but productive...

Its been a very long day! My coughing and spluttering husband is much better. My coughing and wheezing daughter started the morning well by asking for and devouring two weet bix... which she them threw up all over me half an hour later. Not the best way to start the day. So after a quick trip out for antibiotics and panadol we were confined to home for the rest of the day.

It didn't really matter because it was cold and miserable weather anyway. We all watched Toy Story 2 in the morning, well I watched it between the four loads of laundry lol. Bianca perked up about lunch time and did some drawing and played with Jacob. I tackled the really interesting task of scrubbing the bathroom...argh! After lunch I tucked her up on the couch with Mark and put on a DVD. She requested Hi5, much to Mark's dismay. The things you do as a parent! Jacob and I retired to the computers, me to scrap, Jacob to build and then destroy civilizations in Age of Empires.

I did manage to find some inspiration today. Thank goodness! After yesterdays frustrations I could have hurled the computer and scrapping into a dark corner and left it there forever. Last night Sharon and I made a pact that today we were both going to take some new photos. I don't know how Sharon went... but my camera never even came out of the bag today. Was tempted to take a photo of my sparkling bathroom floor after I had scrubbed the grout with a toothbrush.... but I don't think that was what she had in mind LOL!

So here are some layouts... Jacob's school books from February, he was so proud to have these.


Credits: Red Paper and Spotty Paper from Frazzle by Tracy Ann Robinson
Kraft Paper from Tootsie Pop by Robin Carlton
White Alpha by Peta Stokes
Fonts are 28 Days Later, Georgia and Rubber Stamp
journaling reads: New lunch box, new drink bottle, work books, a diary and a reading folder. You were very excited to be starting Prep.
A big boy now, with big boys school stuff. Feb 06


My gorgeous new niece Charlotte when she came to visit last weekend...

Credits : Artlines 5 Alice by Tracy Ann Robinson, Font is susies hand

And finally my "grown up" niece Amelia...


Credits: Black is back Blueberry by Tracy Ann Robinson
Font is Will and Grace

Hope you are all having a good weekend... and Sharon I will get the camera out tomorrow. I promise !




2 comments:

ksharonk said...

Oh, oh, oh ... the camera? Oh yes, I did take some photos of my 'twin boys' and today, I have to do a SP for my next SA Simply You challenge ... phew! So yes, I did take some new photos ... :) Looks like the scrapper's block phase is well and truly over ... :)

Lisa said...

What a treat to visit your blog today, all those beautiful layouts!!! TFS!!!