It was Bianca's first time at the movies and apparently she started asking "Is it finished yet?" after ten minutes. She arrived home, went to play in her bedroom and I found her sound asleep on the bed half an hour later. Despite me trying several times to wake her, she slept for two hours... and now it is 11.15 pm and she is still wide awake, sitting up in bed demanding a drink, a biscuit, a story, a cuddle, something to play with and so on! Just in case I had forgotten why she no longer has an afternoon nap.... this is why!
The good thing is that I got a bit of time to scrap! So here is Jacob, Bianca's name for him is Jadda and he likes to pretend that he doesn't like it. Thanks to Peta for the suggestion to scrap about his nickname.
Credits: Cool water paper and Bits by Tracy Ann Robinson
Brush strokes by Michelle Coleman
Fonts are impact and Arial
Did two more layouts today, but I can't share them with you yet. Jacob is back to school tomorrow, Bianca back to daycare and I am back to work... sigh. So its off to bed for me. Hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment