Monday, June 19, 2006

With a little help from my friends...

There is nothing better in life that a true friend. Of course when you are six a true friend is the person who laughs at your silly knock knock jokes, the jokes that none of the grown ups find funny. A true friend is the person who willing shares their drink with you, when your Mum's are thinking about what germs you are sharing now. A true friend is the person who will play hide and seek for ages, who writes little notes to you, the one who giggles with you and joins you in imaginary games. A true friend shares toys and books, hangouts with you and protests when its time to go home.... friendship is pretty simple when you are six.

Credits : Hippy Me kit and Felt words by Tracy Ann Robinson
Stitching by Gina Cabrera

Journalling reads:
Olivia was your first friend. With her you learnt to share, to cooperative and to play with someone.
Both of you really wanted to go to the same school, but it didn’t turn out that way. It hasn’t made one bit of difference though... I still hear “Can we go to Olivia’s?” all the time. The two of you still talk, laugh and share secrets. And today when I said pick one friend to meet for your birthday... you picked Olivia.

3 comments:

ksharonk said...

So how come the great journaling at the top of your blog isn't on your layout ... or is it? ;) It's kinda hard to read ... special page, Jodie! :)

Chris said...

Fab LO Jodie and you gotta have true friends no matter how old you are even at 6.

Lisa said...

awww what a sweet pic :) Love your work!!! LOL I think I say that about every LO of yours dont I??!!!