Friday, June 16, 2006

Goodies galore...

Oh I am so lucky today... firstly I get two new kits from Mindy in my inbox. I am so lucky to be on creative teams, lots of pretty stuff to play with! Both of these are available from the Sweete Shoppe.





If you are an Aussie or New Zealander and you haven't checked out the new Digital Scrapbboking Down Under Forum well then run over there right now! And if you are not an Aussie or NZer well run over there anyway -there are some international members and more are always welcome. The lovely Miss Peta Stokes who owns the forum, was offering a prize to the first member to reach 100 post... and as it was cold, wet and miserable here today... and I spent all day on the computer... I WON!!!! I was very excited! So with my gift certificate I picked up this....




Now isn't it just the coolest, funkiest kit ever? If you are tempted, its available here. So a big thank you once again to Peta, you are a real sweetie!

Now its is late, I'm cold and I really must go to bed. Hope to have some layouts for you over the weekend.




3 comments:

ksharonk said...

Congrats, and what a fun time you have had shopping ... I know a little girl that's gonna get scrapped now, lol! :)

Lisa said...

Oh gorgeous indeed. I love Mindy's stuff, so pretty. I guess that is why she is called "sweet mindy", lol.

Peta said...

hehe - you're so lucky to be on mindys team I love her stuff!!

and I must remember to tell Fee what a good little dt memember I am ;) rofl