Monday, June 26, 2006

Layouts galore...

Hmm... Megan commented last weekend that I had turned into a scrapping machine! Well not quite, I do really have a life away from the computer... really I do! Not that this post is going to do much to convince you that I am telling the truth LOL

So layouts galore... its cold here, too cold to do much else except stay inside and scrap. Thats my excuse and I am sticking to it.


Credits: Superstar From Artlines 6 by Tracy Ann Robinson
Note paper from Downtown Adelaide by Tracy Ann Robinson



Credits: Beachside by Tracy Ann Robinson
Splotches by Tracy Ann Robinson
Font is Susies Hand



Credits: Jamieson from Artlines 6 by Tracy Ann Robinson
Font is Times New roman


Credits: Ashlea from the Artlines 6 Collection, Scroll from Canterbury Road, Stitching from Beachside, Scroll from Stitched thingy one - all by Tracy Ann Robinson
Kraft paper by Robin Carlton
Flowers by Anita Stergio
Font is Susies Hand

Now if you were bored enough to read all the credits you would have realised that I had heaps of fun playing with the new artlines 6 collection by Tracy Ann Robinson. I did actually do some other layouts as well this weekend... but I can't show you them yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... not a convincing arguement today Jodie about the computer. Symapthies about the cold down there, come to QLD. It was tshirt weather today and it's winter! LOVE your layouts but my fave is the one using the beachside kit...I'm going to have to buy that one.