Friday, July 14, 2006

Housecleaning Friday?

Oh I am such a slacker when it comes to housework. Friday is my child free day. It is the day of the week that I am supposed to run errands, do the grocery shopping, pay the bills and clean the house. At least that was the plan... did I do that today? Well... not really. I Did go to the supermarket, I did do a few loads of laundry, did pick up some toys and I did vacuum. Does that count? The sad truth is that since I discovered scrapping, the housework has just taken a back seat... I mean who would rather clean than create something? Not this little chickadee LOL.

So here's the layouts that I did when I was supposed to be cleaning...


Credits:Black paper by Peta Stokes,
Flower and Brad by Suzy Nunes,
Pink paper by Tracy Ann RObinson
Font is Georgia


Credits: Just papers and Just flowers by Tracy Ann Robinson
Flutter paper(recoloured) by Tracy Ann
Stitched frame from beachside kit by Tracy Ann
RicRac (recoloured) and brad from Ashlea by Tracy Ann
White alpha by Jan Crowley
Font is Pea Mandy

NOW... want to see a FUN kit ? Check out this A to Z album by Tracy Ann....





Tracy Ann has a LIMITED OFFER - With any $25 purchase from the Tracy Ann range at Scrapbook Bytes you get this kit, worth $12.95 for FREE. It is an 8" x 8" A toZ album designed by Tracy. All the pages are png files, you just pop your photo underneath and add journaling if you wish. I added some letters from her Just More Alphas range to the J page. Each pair of letters has been designed as a two page spread and each page is individually designed.
These pages are so quick and so much fun, and I am thinking hmm good gift for the grandparents... go and check it out.

I have a busy weekend ahead, my niece Amelia's third birthday party tomorrow, my other niece Charlotte is being christened on Sunday. I really should have cleaned today, because tomorrow we are heading off bright and early to my sisters for the weekend. Sunday night my "unofficial" sister and her family are coming to stay for two nights. Amanda and I have been friends since we were 8 years old... we are as close if not closer than sisters and I consider her two children to be my niece and nephew. They live four hours away so we don't get to catch up in person as often as we would like... so I'm excited! And think of the photo opportunities LOL

Hope you all have a great weekend...

1 comment:

ksharonk said...

Soooo ... confession time! I nearly never ever do housework on my 'day off' either. I try to get it done BEFORE Friday, which is coffee day, shopping day, scrapping day ... anything BUT housework! :) Have a great weekend, Jodie! :)