Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Be a starfish...


Credits: Black paper and word art by Peta Stokes
Brush strokes by Michelle Coleman at Scrapartist
Index folder by Tracy Ann Robinson from the Artlines Duet Kit
All other papers and elements from the Priceless Charity Kit at digiscrapdivas
Font is Hootie

Why called be a starfish? I asked Jacob to strike a pose, this is what I got! He is pretending to be a starfish. Its lots of fun to be six!

Not much to show tonight, had parent teacher interview for Jacob tonight. It was late by the time we all got home, everyone was tired. Bianca had a major meltdown, due to being tired, having a cold and not being allowed to watch a Barney DVD. So by the time we had recovered from all the drama and managed to get her asleep, cut lunches, tidied up and washed todays sports uniform as it is needed tomorrow the night was just about over. Collected Jacob from school today and he was FILTHY, practically covered head to toe in mud. I was informed by him that he had been playing football at lunch time, apparently all footballers get dirty! Hmm have to think about that one....

2 comments:

katef said...

Oh so glad the blog fairy visited your blog... I so love what you do!

Chris said...

Love the LO Jodie and hey I see you have been visited by the pickleberry blog fairy how awesome is that girl.