Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Dreaming...


Credits:Sunkissed Fantasy by Mindy Terasawa and Christy Lyle available from Sweet Shoppe
Stitched circle by Jasbeanie
Sanded overlay by Shabby Princess
Fonts are Garamond, Rage Italic and Engravers

My two kids at the weekend. What do you do when you really want to go for a sledge ride and there has been no snow all winter? Easy - Get Dad to drag you round on the grass! Might add that Dad was very stiff and sore the next day... but they all had fun.

Not much to report today. I haven't been feeling very creative lately, I sit down to scrap and just struggle to get something half decent on the page. Shock horror, last night I thought about turning on the computer ... and realised that I DID NOT want to scrap!!! Mark nearly fell off the couch when I told him this... his jaw dropped and then he said "Are you sick or something?" I assured him I was fine LOL. But its meant to be fun, thats why I started doing this in the first place... and if you aren't having fun, why push yourself to do it? Thats my theory anyway.

Well the washing awaits me, sigh... and since the sun is actually shining here I may even take some new photos of my girl... maybe that will inspire me.




1 comment:

ksharonk said...

Poor dad ... hope he has recovered ... the things we do for our kids! :)