Friday, August 11, 2006

Secrets.....

Have been a busy little scrapping bunny... two of the designers whose teams I am on have AMAZING new kits! But.... I can't show you yet. Sorry! Its bugging me too.

So will have to just tell you the boring bits... like I don't like the Dentist! I had the misfortune to be born missing 8 second teeth. The baby teeth never fell out and when I got to about 15 years old, my dentist did some x- rays to find out what was going on... and no secondary teeth behind the baby ones! Baby teeth are only designed to last until you are about 13, and I had managed to hang onto six of mine until the ripe age of 39. Until today! Today number three gave up the ghost, there was a hole, more filling than tooth left and infection in the roots and so it had to come out. Thankfully it is at the back, so I don't look like I should be on Springer LOL, which is a bonus. I don't mind fillings or having teeth removed... I just hate the feeling of big, fat, rubbery lips! The plus side, I can only eat soft food for 12 hours... so no cooking dinner for me!!! I will just be heating some soup, more time to scrap he he. See told you I only had boring stuff to talk about!

Now do call back later... I WILL have some layouts up as long as blogger behaves.

No comments: