
Credits: Paper, Word art and flowers by Jen Wilson
Brush strokes by Michelle Coleman
Polaroid frames and stitching by Gina Cabrera
Font is Susies Hand
Some days everything just goes right... well today was one of those days, even though we slept in LOL. My children were in an agreeable mood, we got out the door with only a minimal amount of nagging on my part and no tears from anyone. The sun was shining, managed to get all my washing dry. Daffodils are blooming in my garden. I was actually inspired to do some housework... even polished my furniture. Mark did ask tonight if I was feeling all right!
Played with the train set with Bianca, read a book to Jacob after school and just enjoyed being a mum. Wouldn't it be nice if every day was like this!
Tomorrow after I drop Jacob at school I am going out for breakfast with some of the Mums from school. I then plan to attack the toy cupboard which is overflowing with junk from McDonalds and the $2 store. Much easier without some little people protesting that "I really really need that toy Mum"
Hope your day was good too!
1 comment:
I love days like that Jodie, so pleased to hear you had a great day. Enjoy your breakfast get together with the mums. I always clean the kids rooms while they're away too, so they can't protest about what I'm throwing (oops relocating) to the rubbish bin!
Post a Comment