Friday, September 15, 2006

From "no more photos" to "take a picture mum"...

Some days it feels like I can never win LOL! Jacob's favourite pastime at the moment is to run down the deck and leap into the sandpit... its NOT very high.... and he requests photos of him doing this every day! He really wanted me to catch him mid leap. Hopefully today's effort will have satisfied him.


Credits: Fizzy Fusion Mix by Jasbeanie available at Jasbeanie designs and A Cherry on Top
Craft Paper by Gina Cabrera
Staples by Shabby Princess
Font is Pea Sue Print

So the photo request was from the same child that on Sunday insisted on inserting his fingers into his nose when I got the camera out. Like I said you can't win! But these shots are a slice of our real life, so they found there way onto a layout.


Credits: Chill from the streetwear 06 collection by Tracy Ann Robinson
Stitching by Kath Moore
Flower (recoloured) by Kimberley Giarusso
Brad by Tracy Ann Robinson
Fonts are Artistamp Medium and Pea Jenny Script

Tracy Ann's streetwear collection is on SALE at the moment also, click on the link in my side bar if you want to check it out. Sharon has a pretty freebie on her blog tonight, well worth a peek.

In other news, week one of the school holidays down. We have been blessed with some beautiful warm weather, although the flowers in my garden may not agree. But it has been nice to be able to get outside and kick a ball around and go to the park. Mark is on holidays this week so hopefully it will stay nice and warm.

And I have a secret !!!!!! Can't tell you yet.... but if you come back later I may give you a hint :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the photos you took!! The layouts are just so pretty :)