Sunday, September 10, 2006

Overphotographed....

Tried to take some photos of my munchkins today and this is the expression I got.

Do you think they are sick of me taking photos?

When I complained that they weren't being helpful... I got this!


So I gave up LOL! Sometimes you just have to live life rather than watch it through a view finder. I Love this cute frame by Kim Hill by the way!

It was a beautiful spring day here today, complete contrast to yesterday. We were able to have lunch outside and tackle some gardening. Our grass has been very slow growing this winter, the driest winter on record, today we cut it for the first time in about 8 months. Bianca just loves the ride-on lawn mower and was very excited today when Mark let her steer all by herself.


Now let me assure everyone that the blades on this lawn mower are locked in the non cutting postition and that it is moving extremely slowly! Much to Bianca's disgust as she kept asking to "go faster, go faster". Hmm not likely!

Hope you all had a great weekend...now I really must go and cook dinner.


3 comments:

ksharonk said...

Had to laugh at your photo of Bianca on the mower ... I have vivid memories of Michael (very little Michael!) terrorising his grandfather on one of these ... no idea about steering at all, rotflol! :)

Chris said...

Love the photos Jody. They are perfect cause they show the kids as they are.....just being kids and oh yeh sick of having their photos taken.....lol *wink* I have 3 of those kinda kids here and Stephanie is still the only one that co-operates. Thats why there are more LO's of her in the galleries then the other 3....sad I know.

Love the pic of Bianca and the ride on lawn mower and her wanting to go faster. Makes me smile.

Peta said...

ROFL - thats way to cute Jodie!! Poor Bianca I can so picture her going "faster faster" and being annoyed that it's going so slowly hehe....