If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Near the beach, I grew up opposite the ocean and I still miss it every day.
What's your favorite article of clothing? Do pyjamas count? Jeans and a t shirt.
Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Eyes, its all in the eyes for me.
What's the last CD that you bought? Chris Isacks greatest hits
Where's your favorite place to be? Walking along the beach, any beach.
Where is your least favorite place to be? Inside when the sun is shining.
What's your favorite place to be massaged? Feet, definitely feet.
Strong in mind or strong in body? Definitely mind.
What time do you wake up in the morning? When the first of my children comes in for a cuddle, normally around 6.30 ish.
What is your favorite kitchen appliance? Can't go past the dishwasher.
What makes you really angry? Injustice.
If you could play any instrument, what would it be? The flute... I used to be able to play it - very badly. Would have loved to be better.
Favorite color? RED!
Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? SUV.
Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes... I refuse to believe that this is all there is.
Favorite children's book? The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe.
What is your favorite season? Spring, love blossoms, sunshine and the feeling of re growth.
What is your least favorite household chore? I absolutely detest cleaning the shower, all those fiddly little edges near the door.
If you could have one super power, what would it be? To be able to fly.
If you have a tattoo, what is it? No way! Gravity is not kind.
Can you juggle? What with balls or stuff - no! Can I juggle a dozen different things in my life - Yes! I am a mum got no choice.
The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? My Dad, he died when I was twenty three, I would love to talk to him about my life since then, love to tell him about his grandchildren.
What's your favorite day? Friday. No kids. Scrapping all day.
What's in the trunk of your car? A stroller, a picnic rug, umbrella, baby wipes, a snatch strap ( for pulling out 4wd's when they are bogged... are you listening Sharon?) three stuffed animals, sunhats, half a dozen Maisie Mouse books, far too much rubbish and scrapping magazines.
Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? LOve sushi
OKay I am going to tag.... Peta... Kate .... and Chris !
1 comment:
Ok, it's a snatch strap, lol ... fun read Jodie, and thanks for playing! :)
Post a Comment