Sunday, October 29, 2006

Look I used the purple....

Look Sharon, Peta, Penelope and anyone else who knows me well enough to know that I don't really like... well actually can't stand purple... TWO pieces of purple paper (sharon calls it mauve but to me its purple lol) a purple swirl, flower and button!!! Oops and ric rac!!!


Credits: Paper, swirls and button from Treats freebie by ksharonk, freebie on her blog.
Paper tear by Stephanie Krush.
Lace and ric rac by Suzy Nunes
Flower by Dani Mogstad
Staple by Shabby Princess
Fonts are Arial and Artiststamp Medium

I actually had a purple and mauve bedroom as a child LOL.... maybe thats why I am purple challenged now?

But seriously Sharon's freebie is gorgeous.... go and check it out.
More later.

3 comments:

Penelope said...

And it's beautiful! Love the journalling, makes me feel thankful I've got a bit of time left with my daughter..mind you I'm feeling a bit the same as she's starting to stand on her own at 10 months...where'd my baby go?

ksharonk said...

Oh, oh, oh ... and look how GORGEOUS that pretty MAUVE is, rotflol! Totally love this, Jodie ... I think you have a real flair with MAUVE!!! ;)

Peta said...

*picks up jaw off the ground*

ROFLMAO!! - I'll make you work with purple in hello dolly if you're not careful!! :P