Thursday, November 16, 2006

Can't change the past...

Well I've recovered from my "baby is growing up moment" of yesterday... for now at least LOL! Mark walked in the door and Bianca immediately pounced on him to recount all the details of her day at kinder. It was really very cute to see. She is very excited and so ready to go to school. Bianca will be the youngest in the class... I would rather her be the oldest than the youngest... or at least in the middle. But nothing I can do about that now.

I commented to Mark if only she had been born a few days later.... He reminded me that on Dec 27th 2002, I got up at 6.30 am, threw up four times before 8.00 am, dragged myself to the obstetricians and said "I have had ENOUGH!" I can remember hugging Doctor Steve when he said I could be induced the next day LOL! So yes after nine months of morning sickness, I was really ready to meet my girl. I didn't want a few more days then, and I can't have them now.

So its all good for now.... check back with me in February to see if I feel the same.

Okay enough rambling from me.... some layouts... this first one is a conversation with Jacob about Santa, he finally has Santa's home address all figured out!


Credits: Dear Santa,Celebrate and Splotches Two by Tracy Ann Robinson available at Scrapbookbytes.
Stitching by Gina Cabrera
Fonts are Stamp Act Jumbled and Pea Melissa.

Jacob started this conversation with the question "Is Santa still alive?" My first thought was "uh oh where is this going? " For a moment I thought we were straying into the Santa is not real territory. He is only six and I was really hoping some older child hadn't filled him in. I am so NOT ready for that, especially this week. But all was okay... although I had better be sure to buy wrapping paper to be used for santa presents ONLY!

And little Miss Attitude... she can be so loving and sweet... and then she can be like this!


Credits: Flip and Splotches 2 by Tracy Ann Robinson available at scrapbookbytes.
Fonts are Retro Rock Poster and Arial.


More next time...

3 comments:

ksharonk said...

So if you're thinking she has an attitude now ... I'm gonna check back in about six years to see how you girls are going ... rotflol!!! :)

Peta said...

LOL had to giggle at Sharons comment!!

Glad you are feeling a bit better today - and I'm sure come febuary you'll do fine also!!

Lisa said...

Super Duper cute LO's Jodie, LOL to Sharon as well!!!