Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My cheeky boy


Credits: Cabana boy by Dani Mogstad,
White chipboard alpha by Jan Crowley,
Fonts are century gothic and stamp act.

Journaling reads:I see this cheeky little grin a lot these days. It normally means that some harmless mischief is being planned. Something like chasing your sister or blowing raspberries on my arm. Sometimes its something that is against the rules, like bouncing on the bed or leaping from the furniture. You have such a joy for life and find this cheeky little face pretty hard to resist. Even when you have broken the rules. Love you always my cheeky little boy.

I find it pretty hard to resist this cheeky little face... and he knows it too! I actually got a comment in the gallery on this layout that went... "I didn't realise you had a son" Hmmmm..... maybe I best remember to take more photos of my boy!

1 comment:

ksharonk said...

Lol, I have one of those too ... a son that isn't photographed half as much as his sister. Guess it isn't his fault he isn't as pretty ... rotflol! :)