So these two little madams disappeared into the bedroom one day at my Mum's, with Bianca's make up case and appeared looking like this - Apparently they wanted to be Supergirls!
Click here for credits.
That is LIPGLOSS painted around Bianca's eyes... and its very very hard to remove!!! Do NOT try this at home LOL! Gosh I love this kit of Dani's ....so pretty :) Wish I could say the same thing about the make up efforts.
And my two munchkins and my niece on Bianca's birthday....
Click here for credits
It rained here for about thirty hours! Someone asked me on Hello today was I happy about the rain - GOSH YES! We have just had the driest year on record ever! Lots of bushfires already... and even after 30 hours of rain, the soil under our mulch is bone dry a centimetre down. Tonight it turned cold and misty.... Mark went outside about 8.30 pm... and on the back path about three metres from our door killed a snake! EEK!!! We both thought that it would have been too cold for snakes to be out today... but obviously we were wrong.
One last thing.... Peta and I have started an Amazing Race Blog - The Great Digi Racers. This is a blog for ANYONE who is in the race.... click here to have a look. If you are in the race please come and join us and have some fun....scroll down to the bottom for details on how to join up.
Catch you next time...
2 comments:
hehe I think your mojo and mine need to get back home asap!!! maybe I just need to get some sleep ROFL.
Love the layout of the make up adventure! hehe - love that kit as you know :P
Great LOs, Jodie... today and yesterday! :) You've got praise on them at DD! And, yep... you are one lucky woman to come home to all that stuff DONE!
Post a Comment