
Click HERE for credits
My munchkins learned how to use a keyboard as toddlers, they used to sit on my knee whilst I surfed the net and later as I scrapped. Me? I can still remember how I excited I was to be in year nine at school and finally be able to take typing as a subject ! Oh gosh that makes me sound old. I first learnt to type on a big, clunky, noisy manual typewriter... all mistakes had to be corrected with liquid paper. When we could type thirty five words a minute at 90% accuracy we were allowed to move into the electric typewriter room. How wierd it seems now that I spent two years at school studying how to type... my kids could type their names before they could write them.
Catch you later...
1 comment:
Isn't it strange that this technology has happened so quickly!
Don't feel too old hon, I learnt on typewriters too (although we had computers, they were limited to the computer room and typing was in the typing room!). It always amazes me that we've had such leaps in technology in my lifetime - records to tapes to CDs and MP3...Typewriters to keyboards...video to DVD...what's next?
Post a Comment