Saturday, January 06, 2007

I'm a lucky girl...

Why am I lucky? Because I have a wonderful, supportive husband. Today I left the house for my paid job at 8.30 am and returned, tired, at 6.15 pm. What did I find... freshly bathed children in clean pj's, homemade bolognaise sauce simmering and pasta boiling on the stove, warm rolls in the oven, the table set and a bottle of wine open and ready. Several loads of laundry had been done and folded, the floor vacuumed and the Christmas decorations packed away. Gosh I love this guy!

Here is another little guy that I love as well...


Credits- All paper from Little Explorer by Mindy Terasawa available at designer digitals.
Big quirky stitches by Jackie Ecles available at designer digitals.
Word art from Carpediem available at design by dani.
Tied fastener from Old School by Dani Mogstad available at the Digishoppe.
Font is Hootie.

Spent all yesterday housebound due to the rain and a sick daughter... so I printed out lots of layouts, trimmed them and put them in albums. I love looking at my printed LO's, even if sometimes they look different when printed than on the screen ... sometimes better, sometimes worse! Flicking through the album I think I need to journal more about the everyday things... I do lots of one photo layouts about how I FEEL about my munchkins, but sometimes I wonder if I should also do some about what was HAPPENING when the photo's were taken. I wonder if I will remember the stories later on... but I have never really been an event scrapper. Something to ponder on.... Catch you later :)

3 comments:

ksharonk said...

You do indeed have a wonderful hubby ... hope you're not letting him out of the house on his own??? ;)

katef said...

Oh your hubby is definitely a keeper!

I get glimmers of similar brilliance from mine... 6 loads of washing done when I nicked off on my own to do Christmas shopping... but it is only a glimmer every now and then LOL

Peta said...

awww he is gem Jodie!! you hold onto that one hehe :) - even if he does say mean things about me now and then ROFL!!!