Friday, March 09, 2007

Give away to a good home...

One slightly used 6.75 year old boy, year 2000 model. Can be polite, charming and loveable. Can also be difficult, stubborn and disobedient and can totally melt down whilst supermarket shopping on a friday afternoon. The boy himself has requested a "new family that is not mean!"

Any takers???

Really hope your afternoon was better than mine.

7 comments:

ksharonk said...

Perhaps you could discuss the 'sandpit option' with him? Rotflol ... hope your weekend improves with time ... ;)

Penelope said...

Swap you for a 14 month old who paints walls with poo, finds and eats my stash of M&Ms then spews on me, and terrorises cats. Fair swap?!

Aaah you've gotta laugh sometimes! :-)

havagr8day said...

hope your weekend gets better, I think id like to swap with a husband though
who when our washing machine wasnt working decided to try to fix it and then left the hose on the floor as water was pouring out to get some rags. Needless to say half the house was flooded and the washing machine doesnt work anymore

Anonymous said...

Oh, gosh, Jodie... I have to say that I totally SMILED at this... been there, done that. Derek actually packed a little bag one night when he was little and wanting a "nice" family... he got as far as the back door! LOL This too shall pass... although the teen years are a bit tougher, now that I think about it. :) Have a GREAT weekend!

DebF said...

hugs for both of you! hope your weekend is better ...

Penelope said...

Hows things now Jodie?

Chris said...

LOL Jodie nope not from me. I already tried that one with Lance and I didn't get any takers either....hummm ownder why! Kids are just kids and I think most of us parents can truly relate. (((HUGS)))