Friday, March 09, 2007

Not much to report...

Busy, busy, busy and feels like there is not much to show for it! Ever have one of those weeks where you feel like a mouse on an exercise wheel... running, running, running and never getting anywhere. That was my week.
I have done some layouts... but I can't show them to you yet. Have done lots of cleaning and tossing. Good to toss when the munchkins are at school. Several months of accumulated Macca's and dollar store toys, crafty creations and general junk has been bagged and in a pile waiting for a tip run. Also purged Bianca's wardrobe and packed up two bags of outgrown stuff for my nieces. It feels good to see some space again.
My mum is coming to visit for a long weekend, which sort of prompted this cleaning frenzy. I love having a spare/computer room, but I do have a tendency to use it for a dumping ground for stuff. I figured that Mum would actually want to be able to SEE the bed, so hence the cleaning frenzy.

I'll leave you with a picture of the girl munchkin, I have been sorting through my scrapping magazines, cutting out stuff I like and sticking it in a plain notebook for inspiration... so here is Bianca who has happily spent all week making her own "Inspiration book".

No comments: