Since there were no takers, looks like I will have to keep the boy :) Managed to make it through the weekend and a visit from my interstate relatives without any dramas. Mind you after both his mother and his grandmother had read Jacob the riot act on Saturday morning I don't think he would have dared misbehave lol.
Busy weekend away from the computer, makes for a nice change. My Mum and stepdad came to visit for a three day weekend. Saturday morning we met up with my Aunt and my two cousins at Salamanca Market , some browsing of some pretty stuff, good coffee, lunch on the lawn in the sun... there was even a free jumping castle and face painting. So the munchkins and the grown ups were happy. Yesterday we went out for lunch, then sent the munchkins home with Dad and granddad... Mum and I went shopping. I didn't actually buy anything but it was just nice to wander and look at stuff child free.
Today I purged the boys wardrobe and sorted out clothes for the Vinnies bag and made a list of what we need to buy for winter. Not much really, some pjs and a couple of pairs of trousers. This afternoon I finally scrapped....


For credits click Here

2 comments:
Glad it got better... I kinda figured it would. And, I'm sure you had no takers on the boy 'cuz we all have "boys" we'd like to trade in from time-to-time! LOL Have a happy week! Oh, and BTW... love those layouts! (Of course!)
Gorgeous LO's Jodie and so glad the weekend was better. Sounds like it was lovely spending time with family and plenty of shopping.
Post a Comment