Friday, April 13, 2007

Don't faint...

But I spy a purple layout! It is a standing joke on half the creative teams that I am on that I am "purple challenged". I don't really like purple, much to my daughters disgust, and I hardly ever scrap with it.
But Bianca's purple dress, the only purple item she owns by the way, demanded a purple layout.... so here it is!
See Sharon... I do use it sometimes ;)


Credits: Paper from Cutie Patootie by Little Possum designs available at www.pickleberrypop.com
Tag by Tracy Ann Robinson available from www.scrapbookbytes.com
Paint strokes by Michelle Coleman available at www.scrapartist.com
Fonts are Will and Grace and Georgia.

2 comments:

DebF said...

I just love her hairdo - so the title is making me giggle. I love the colour purple, but rarely scrap with it - I wonder why that is?

katef said...

I can't do purple either.. not scrapping and not for my girl's clothes. And have to say when I first saw that photo I immediately thought' hey princess Leia Hair!