
Credits HERE
My two little monkey's two summers ago... gosh they look little. I've scrapped this photo before, but this kit of Mindy's just seemed to be calling too it... I mean with a kit called Monkey Do you just have to have a fun photo !
Nothing much to report today, have spent the past three days just pottering around at home doing mundane stuff, some cleaning, some scrapping, lots of laundry, some gardening, sleeping late... and it has been WONDERFUL!!! Today both munchkins had a haircut, and we wandered around the city for a bit. Shopped a little, had a coffee, wandered a bit more, visited the book store and then headed back to the car. As we were driving out of the car park I asked "Who wants to go down the docks for lunch?" and they both just wanted to come HOME. What ???? They are passing up fish and chips to come home and eat Vegemite sandwiches !!! Mark and I looked at one another, shrugged and headed home. Good to know that they are enjoying the down time doing nothing as much as us.
I did managed to convince them to let me take some photos when I got home... didn't even have to resort to bribery lol!
Look Sharon she is wearing PURPLE!!!!
And finally the boy with a "sensible" face. We have struck a deal that I will take as many "silly" shots as he wants but then I have to be allowed to take some sensible ones. Will see how long it lasts!


2 comments:
Jodie I came here from Debbie's blog. Your blog, layouts and children are just beautiful.
Oh my goodness, one of your offspring owns purple clothes? OMG!!!
:-)
Post a Comment