Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The things I never knew...

This is a scraplift of my fellow Dani Girl Dixi, you can see her layout here HERE



Papers are from Spring Break by Dani Mogstad available at www.designbydani.com
Storyboard by Once upon a Storyboard
Fonts are 28 days later and Georgia

Honestly this list could have been so much longer... like I never knew how much mess two little people could make in the time it takes to have a shower, or how noisy they could be. Or how much lego hurts when you step on a forgotten piece at 2.00am. Real life, the good and the bad, trying to remember to document it more.

3 comments:

DebF said...

I love your list! great page, I think another scraplift is on the cards too

katef said...

make that two scraplifts! What a cool idea!

Mama Cass said...

You've been quoted ;) http://www.pickleberrypop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=17697#17697

Loving your LO's as always Jodie :)