Thursday, May 31, 2007

Caught by Sharon...

1. regular or diet soda: Umm I'm actually an iced water girl

2. salt or pepper: pepper

3. hot or cold weather: somewhere in the middle, I love spring and autumn

4. dogs or cats: Dog, preferably a spaniel

5. dieting or exercise: I hate exercise and I TRY to diet, note I said try lol.

6. cooking or doing dishes: Cooking any day.

7. sleeping or shopping: Shopping !

8. Red Lobster or Outback Steakhouse: Medium steak any time.

9. classical or hip hop music: Rock and Roll!!!

10. dancing or playing sports: Dancing, I only watch sport.

11. back rub or foot rub: I'll take both thanks.

12. fruits or vegetables: Vegies, vegies and more vegies!

13. Grey's Anatomy or House: Love both, but Grey's Anatomy has the better eye candy ;).

14. coffee or tea: Tea for breakfast and then coffee all day.

15. curling up with a good book or a night out on the town: Book wins hands down.

16. straight or curly hair: Naturally curly ringlets.

17. skirts or shorts: Neither ... I like three quarter pants. Covers up my short pudgy legs.

18. burgers/hot dogs or Chinese food: I'm allergic to Chinese so I would have to take the burger

19. vacationing in Switzerland or Mexico: Switzerland.

20. sports car or SUV: SUV, we only just ditched the pram.

Everyone I would tag has been caught already... well except for Peta and I know she just ignores tags roflol... so I tag NO ONE.... if you want to play, consider yourself caught and leave me a link when you're done :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

hahah I'll play :P