
Credits HERE
Yes I know I have scrapped most of these photos before... but I love them, and my camera is still in for repair. I am also in love with these On the edge clusters by Nancy Comelab, they are on sale at the moment by the way. I am very much a one photo layout type of girl, so I wasn't sure if they would suit my style of scrapping... but I have to say I think they rock, would be great for layouts of events with lots of photos.
Not much else to report, it is freezing here this week. Why does winter always arrive in the first week of the school holidays. The munchkins had their last swimming lesson for the term this afternoon, but that has been the only time in the past two days we have ventured out. Hope you are all having a good week, I am off to have a nice warming mug of hot chocolate.
2 comments:
Jodie wow I love that layout!!!
Make it a nice hot cup of coffee with a marshmallow on top, and I'll join you ... :)
Post a Comment