
Credits: Paper and Tag from Peek-a-boo Mothers Day.
Frame from Designer Floral One.
Both by Tracy Ann Robinson available at www.scrapbookbytes.com
Fonts are Georgia and Porcelain
Happy Mother's day to my Mum - I miss you and wish we were together today. Thank you for always being there for me and for being such a great friend as well as a great mother.
Happy Mothers day to my mother in law - Thanks for raising such a great man who loves me to death.
Happy Mothers day to all the mums out there, no matter how old or how young your children are.
And lastly Happy Mothers day to all those whose dream it is to be a mother. It took me seven long years and lots of heartache to become a mother. I have not forgotten, and likely will never forget how bittersweet this day used to be for me. How my heart would ache for a child and how it seemed like the dream would never be reality. This day was so hard for me then and while today I am so grateful for the miracle of my two children, I can't but help wonder about the other babies that are not with me.
So for all who find today hard sending you thoughts and hugs and the wish that one day your dream will come true.
3 comments:
Gorgeous LO Jodie and I hope you had a great Mother's Day yesterday. Beautiful journaling on this blog post and yes I count myself very blessed as I was told I could not have children and I have 4 wonderful kids now.
Jodie you are an amazingly strong woman!!! I feared not having kids due to PCOS, but was lucky enough to fall pregnant easily enough...I can't imagine the heartache you must have gone through and to never give up...I'm glad you didn't give up because those gorgeous two kidlets? Worth it all. Bianca's face often make my day brighter and I feel a kindred spirit in Jacob's seriousness sometimes!
xxxx
Hope you had an awesome Mother's day as well Jodie, thanks so much for the well wishes. Oh and a GORGEOUS layout, I love everything by Tracy, just fabulous!!!
Post a Comment