Friday, July 20, 2007

Crust-less again...


All by ksharonk designs - for full list of credits click HERE
I have naturally curly hair, left to its own devices it falls into long ringlets. So does my sister, so does my Mum, my Dad did and Mark's Dad has curls. So I thought that maybe, just maybe, one of my children would have curly hair. Jacob was born with dark brown curls, over the next two years they got lighter in colour When he turned two the baby curls fell out and in came the straight hair. I'll admit that when Bianca was born I spent the first six weeks hoping she would have curls... then I found out she needed skull surgery and it suddenly seemed so insignificant I never thought about it again. So I was very surprised when on Tueday Miss B finished lunch and dumped her crusts in the bin. Surprised because lately she has been eating them... turns out in the hope that her hair would turn curly like mine! Tuesday she informed me "That they are just tricking Mum!" with hands on hips and a disgusted look on her face. No fooling this girl, we are back to requesting toast and sandwiches minus the crusts... and braiding her hair every night so that it is wavy the next day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet story, Jodie... made me smile! How cool you've scrapped it for Bianca. Some day it'll make her smile, too! :) Happy weekend!

Cheryl said...

Oh,the best part about this is the journaling!...and all the focus is on that photo by the way you have it placed to the side...great layout.