Sunday, July 15, 2007

My Thanksgiving day...

I have a lot to be thankful for everyday, but never more so than today. Four years ago today, July 15th 2o03, my baby girl nearly died. Not just once, but three times. The worst and the best day of my life. I have never been so scared and I truly hope that I never feel that terror again. But also one of the best days, because I truly believe that God sent her back to us that day. So today is our thanksgiving. I am thankful every day for the gift of my children, but on this day I always stop and say a special thankyou for the gift of my daughter... given to us not once, but twice.

Every July 15th I take a photo of Bianca... look at the difference four wonderful years makes...

2003



2004


2005


2006

2007

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I had no idea! So thankful she is here and healthy! :)

Nicole said...

You truly do have a lot to be thankful for. Thanks for sharing and making me thankful for my own healthy family.

Anonymous said...

And, I'm so thankful I checked in today... I've been remiss. You definitely have lots to be thankful for... especially Miss Bianca. I had no idea... and thanks for sharing and making ME feel extra thankful, too.

katef said...

she is such a gorgeous girl... and she is so lucky to have you as her Mamma! So much to be thankful for!

ksharonk said...

Hasn't she growwwwn up a heap? Love how you document her on the same day of every year ... I only wish I had start the same thing nearly 13 years ago, lol, with my girl! :)