
Credits: Papers from Deliteful paper pack, Girl Basics and Girly Collection 1.
Flower and Frame from Girl Basics,all by [ksharonk designs] at www.pickleberrypop.com
Black paper from Rock Star by Dani Mogstad at www.designbydani.com
Font is Arial
Credits HERE if you want to read the journaling.
Well I can hear the thuds from the people that know me well fainting right about now! Why? I don't do purple! I don't like it, I don't wear it, don't own anything in that colour, despite Bianca's pleading she has only one item of purple clothing and I hardly ever scrap with it.
This week Sharon challenged her creative team to "push ourselves" and scrap "something outside of our boundaries". Its a standing joke on Sharon's and most of the other creative teams I am on that "Jodie is purple challenged". So I pushed myself, there are five little squares of purple, a purple flower and frame and a purple font... so see I can do purple! Hmmm... love the design, wonder if I can change the colour to pink or red though?
1 comment:
but what a terrific purple page this made!!!! LOVE it. The page. purple is just ok.
Post a Comment