
Credits: Paper and elements from The Little Bits Collection by Little Possum Designs at pickleberrypop
Stitching by Dani Mogstad at design by dani.
Font is Century Gothic.
Well this layout has been floating around on my computer for about three days and this morning I finally got around to finishing it! Although after this afternoon I think perhaps I should have named it Little Miss Stubborn! Bit of a disaster at swimming lessons today... Bianca has been happily attending for four terms, but in the last month for some unknown reason she has developed a fear of deep water. Put her in the shallow pool and she happily does what is asked, put her out of her depth and she clings like a limpet to the poor instructor. Today she dug her heels in and totally refused to use a kickboard in the big pool, and nothing myself or the instructor said made one ounce of difference! Nothing budges this girl when her mind is made up. Hoping for better luck next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment