"When I grow up I want a car that colour... what colour is it?
Yeap Teal... with a dark green stripe.
Its going to be a Mitsubishi... cause thats the only type I know.
How do you spell Teal? Oh I thought it was like T a i l ... you mean it rhymes with Seal? Oh thats even better then... and the back needs to sort of fold up...
Okay its settled... can't wait to tell Dad"
Apparently he is going to pay for this teal, with dark green stripe and I think a hatch back, by becoming a pokemon illustrator.
2 comments:
I'm thinking that Jacob and Michael need to get together in a few years, cos apparently M is going to support himself and his aged mother by designing Pokemon games ... perhaps J can help out by illustrating them??? ;)
Oh I think being an illustrator is a really great job aspiration... not so sure about the teal car with the green stripe tho... red cars always go faster!
Post a Comment