Saturday, June 14, 2008

Simply Twelve...


While I can't seem to scrap a decent layout to save myself at the moment, I did manage an attempt at the twelve on twelve challenge. I did this back in March and loved it, April didn't happen for me and May's photos are still languishing on my hard drive.
I found this month easier, the kids were on holidays and we spent the day at home, so unlike other times I couldn't forget to take the camera with me when I left the house. My photo efforts made it to late afternoon, before I succumbed to a migraine and hit my bed ... but I managed to come up with twelve little glimpses of our everyday life. Super simple layout and its done... I'm thinking a photo book of these could be cool.
And yes next month I will try and remember to include a self portrait, at least there is a little glimpse of me ;)
(Digital layout created using DIP Suite 2006)

6 comments:

merideth said...

hello, jodie - thank you for your comment on my 12-of-12 layout(my first ever!). i discovered your blog through susan keuter's 12-of-12 blog (via cathy zielske's link) and have admired your digital layouts. you have mad digital skilz! :)

Jenna said...

I love this glimpse in your world - the LO looks great. I like the nice clean lines. I hope your migraine goes away - no fun!

O said...

Love the clean, simple lines of your LO! Great photography too :) TFS :)

Jamie said...

Thanks for the nice comment over on my site. Your "12" layout looks great too.

Melissa said...

Great photos and layout!

Marianne Hope said...

Great LO! Clean and simple, just my taste. Great photo's aswell..