Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's birthday time...

....at Pickleberrypop , which means lots of fun stuff happening over there. Shabby Miss Jenn is guest designer, she has some gorgeous goodies in the store. I used Pickled Petunia's for this layout....




You can even scraplift this layout as part of the fun lol, and get a cool SMJ freebie!!!.... details are here

And of course there are Lolly Bags... I used the goodies in [ksharonk designs] bag for these next two layouts...


And that's about it for me this week. I have cooked, cleaned, shopped and packed. Hubby and I are heading off for three days away, Nana is arriving tonight to look after my munchkins... I have promised cool presents for them on my return ;) Have a great weekend all!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Have fun! Travel safely. Take lots of photos!

merideth said...

and what adorable munchkins they are, at that! i'll check out the links...