Saturday, August 23, 2008

Catch up...


Credits HERE
I am still here, I just seem to be super busy. I have a very sore wrist and arm, the carpal tunnel syndrome that I developed over five years ago when I was pregnant with Miss B has flared up. The same problem that I was assured would "definitely go away once you have had the baby"... yeah right, the baby is almost six! A sore wrist and pins and needles limits what you can do, I can type, but not really use the mouse. I can blow dry my hair, but cleaning my teeth really hurts.
So I am trying not to spend too much time on the computer, doing some sewing, some Olympic viewing, some cooking and just taking it easy. Hope to be back soon :)

2 comments:

Mary86 said...

I love your layouts and photos !! Beautifull !! I have a surprise for you on my blog... Have a nice week end ...

Carol said...

Big hugs Jodie, I hope your wrist heals soon.