Friday, September 05, 2008

Anyone still out there?

Life just seems to have gotten busy the last few weeks, and my blog has been neglected as a result. My munchkins start two weeks holidays tonight, so we are looking forward to some lazy days of sleeping in and staying in pj's all morning. Hopefully some nice spring weather will come our way as well.

I have been sewing up some more twirly skirts for Miss B, and some dresses, and some tops (and yes Carol I will try and remember to take some photos in the daylight, soon I promise). Collecting beautiful fabrics could quite easily become my new obsession... oh the choices!

If you are a scrapper, then run over to TADA and check out the 1st Birthday Clearance Sale , heaps of goodies at 50% off. Sharon and Shen both have new goodies on the shelves at Two Little Pixels as well... check them out here.

My wrist and arm are still sore, so I haven't been able to do much scrapping. It is frustrating to have ideas buzzing around in my head and then when I sit down my arm goes numb after about fifteen minutes of using the mouse. So I have only one layout to share, created very very slowly, a few minutes at a time, over several days... off to research tablets, wrist supports, gel filled mouse pads... anything to give me some relief !!!!


Credits HERE

1 comment:

Carol said...

Oh as if we're going anywhere Miss Jodie, we're still out here. I'm so glad you're enjoying your sewing. And I hear you on the pretty fabrics, although in my case it is quilting. I live by the adage "she who dies with the most material wins". I'm slowly getting overtaken by my bits and pieces, LOL. Enjoy your break.